Monday 17 August 2009

It a Pot Holder Monday


No I not gone mad or no more mad than I already am lol what I been doing is making a pot holder or as I call them Hot Pads I decided to do one more because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do while doing laundry so it had to be something I could stop & pick up.
I had previously printed out a Shoo Fly block 6.5" unfinished (6" finished) so I thought that be a nice size with a 2" piece of fabric all around (when sewn it 1.5") this is going to someone I am involved in a swap with so I hope they like it
I am rather pleased with the way it turned out, I still a chicken when it comes to quilting but I did do more than just in the ditch I will really have to try to do something more that stitch in the ditch & diagonal, I know that it not just that it what thread colour should I use if i have more than one colour of fabric & how should I do it I guess I have to see what I can do on test pieces as I said I chicken out as I think if i mess it up I could ruin the work I done do any of you have this problem

1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again