Wednesday 19 August 2009

Going to a Gala Dinner at the Hilton Hotel

You never guess what I have won a ticket to the Festival of Quilts (UK) Gala dinner tomorrow night it being held at the Birmingham Hilton I will be on a table with the web editor & assistant editor of the UK magazine Popular Patchwork I only found out late this afternoon am over the moon with it will be eating posh nosh I guess should have some healthy choices I hope I will be driving there & back tomorrow so no drink for me either.
This is the dinner that the show gives out all the awards to the winners of quilts ect in the different categories I will let you all know more about it on Friday

3 comments:

  1. WOO HOO GO GIRL.

    It could not have gone to a better person. Enjoy it, take it all in and let us know all about it on your return. I am thrilled for you Janice.
    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Janice! Hope you have a fun evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo HOOOO you lucky Tart! I hope you have a fab time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again