Friday 7 August 2009

David's Crown




Today as my back is hurting a lot not as much as yesterday but it not allowing me to even think of doing any cutting of fabric.

So I been playing what you may ask yourself well it my quilting program, I saw a block that I thought was nice but it not in the EQ6 program so I decided to draw it using the program & now I am sharing it with you I worked on a 12 inch finish block just so I can see what I am doing the size don't come up in the images the block is called David's Crown now this may be known by some of you as something else if so please do let me know

4 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful block. I'm always looking for star blocks, and this is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan,
    I do like that block. What size is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your block is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your site with me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again