Wednesday 5 August 2009

Above Tea-Towel & Yarn
Below the Table Topper



Above the bag & FQs
Below all the Goodies laid out


I just had a knock at the door it was the postman who had a package for me which is my Mid Year Swap my online group had done, I had a lovely lady Donna Russell as my partner.
I got spoiled that for sure i got a nice table topper all done in my favourite fabric Thimbleberries, plus some FQs of this wonderful fabric, I also received a bag which has a lovely machine embroidered 3 ladies, also a tea-towel that been handy punch plus yarn & some ring markers & a lovely friendship card Thank you so much for all of this Donna I love it all but especially the Thimbleberries table topper.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it lovely to recieve a parcel in the post! YOu lucky thing. (I've had 3 this year!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Janice, some lovely things in the package for you. lol Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the package! Enjoy all of the lovely things.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again