Tuesday 1 September 2009

Angel of September

Today is the first day of September so here is a Angel for you it call Angel of September Wishing you all a Wonderful Month

~Waiting to hear callTo come from the skySeptember's sweet angelIs ready to flyBringing you peace andLove on the wayKissing you softlyAs gently you prayAsking for guidanceWith eyes cast aboveLooking to Jesus To guide all with loveWanting to be thereClose to your sideSeptember's sweet angelYour friend and your guideReach out to touchThe gentlest wingsKnow that you're greetedWith love that will singHigh in the cloudsSo peaceful and fairSeptember's sweet angelA beauty so rareSoar to the heavensWith peace of a doveA most special gift From God in His Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again