Sunday 13 September 2009

A Christmas Gift Challenge End of WK 1

Here is what I done in week one of the Christmas Challenge, I managed to do 2 cloths & a back scrubber, no sewing gifts done this week still been working on the swap blocks I need to do then I have them all done.

I will be starting some socks to give my hands a rest as I do find knitting on the thicker yarns & needles hurt my hands a bit but I do prefer thicker yarns as it knits up so much quicker.

So please let me know what you have done in your first week of this challenge if you let me have your blog or photo albums url if you put photos of your gifts on there i will then during the course of this week put them on here so others can see what you done I am sure we all be interested.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again