Thursday 17 September 2009

Even More Dutch Nine Patch Blocks

Here is some more Dutch 9 Patch blocks the top & bottom are Red with white/cream & middle one is with pink.
It been a funny day today we left to go shopping around our usual time but DH had a Dr appointment first the Dr was running late so by the time we got out of there is was later than we usually do our weekly shop
To add to this we went to a different supermarket well we went to 2 first one we got most of the bits plus extras then the next one we got stuff that we can't get at the first one & in between the two supermarkets we went to the freezer shop.
So we got back late so got shopping away & had lunch, I had some packages first a lovely Thimble from Lyn in Australia then I got more sock yarn & then the templates & cutting mat I ordered when it arrived I realised that I actually wanted a A3 not the A4 I ordered well that what I get the whole order seem to go weird, I am okay especially after the blocks did go together so well seem to not have any problems with them.

1 comment:

  1. I love these blocks. I think they're going to make a wonderful quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again