Thursday 24 September 2009

My Thimbles

I been asked to show my thimble collection off so here it is the first photo is the one cabinet which is the one I have the longest it has quite a few Christmas ones plus others.
The second photo shows one of the 3 cabinets I have on another wall I have only just got these cabinets & this photo shows the cabinet which is full of famous people
The third photo is a matching cabinet to the 2nd one but this has places in the UK.
The last photo show the 3 cabinets on the wall, the top cabinet which don't have many in I am using to keep ones that my DH gets me I know he getting some which he not given me as he do that at Christmas as he said he has to get me things as he sees them & if he gives me them now I have nothing for Christmas lol I have asked him for more cabinets as I still have a few to put out plus I have a small corner all shelf which I have a few tall ones which are too tall to go in the cabinets I hope you like looking at my collection.
Above is a cabinet on another wall Christmas & other thimbles
Above famous people thimbles

Below is the 3 on one wall
Above is the places thimbles





6 comments:

  1. Thanks for treating us to a peek at your collection of thimbles. A nice collection for someone who sews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO I must keep an eye out for a New Zealand thimble for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all lovely. I adore the famous people thimbles.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely collection . Don,t feel too sad in October , I hope your mum hd a wonderful life . My mum is 96 . cottonreel

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely collection of thimbles and a huge one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!, what a lovely collection of thimbles. I'm thinking about in start one for myself!, how long do you have collecting them?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again