Wednesday 24 June 2009

Mid-Week

I managed to pin 2 quilts today I hope to start working on them tomorrow after pinning the 3 layers it about done me in for the day.

I am working on a pair of socks for my DBIL this is the one who is in hospital still not sure as to when he will be coming out yet but he doing better than he was on Saturday & even on Sunday when we went to see him.

The socks well these will be the largest size I done as he 2 sizes bigger than DH so have to do them bigger.

We are having a nice spell of lovely weather it quite hot but they do say we can have some rain near the week-end well Glastonbury & Wimbledon is on & rain normally happens when they come round lol

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the socks! They should be lovely. We both need to enjoy the nice weather, as it never lasts long.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for visiting my blog! I see how you found me! lol
    I do quilting too! Not much yet, just getting started really.

    I made a quilt for Brylee (granddaughter) recently with Cathedral Window blocks... I just have to do the binding and it's done! And I have another one on the go too...
    Hope you pop back to visit me again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice, well done on getting them pinned up ready. Very hard work preparing to Quilt. I generally get A to do it for me. lol JAn x
    Hope BIL is doing OK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan
    DBIL comes out today (Saturday) so that good news
    I am hoping to start sewing today as i not touched the quilts since pinning them not sure if it just me or needed the rest lol
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again