Wednesday 17 June 2009

Birthday Wishes & Next Projects


Today is my Daughter Donna's 34th birthday now on her 21st birthday she had her Daughter Rebecca so my dear Granddaughter has become a Teenager today so Happy Birthday Donna & Rebecca.

Also today is Micki of Irish Muses so Happy Birthday Micki.

I have pulled out 2 quilt tops that I did last year it was for a Stash Challenge in which you had to complete the top from your stash well I was stupid enough to put myself in for 2 lol I didn't win but I never expected to but it has left me with 2 tops normally I never start another project until I finish what I am working on so I never have any UFOs unless I am waiting on something & have to just cut up or sew some blocks so these 2 quilts have been sitting waiting for something to be done well I spoke to my niece about would these two be okay for her 2 daughters as I have said I would do them one each I already done their brother one which was the log cabin one & she said they be pleased just to get one from me which I thought was so nice so I am going to use these tops for their quilts you can see them below.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the Happy Birthday! You made my day!It looks like you have been very busy! How lovely of you to put my birthday on your blog. We are off to the Chinese Restaurant. We will toast you!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your more than welcome enjoy your meal
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice,
    I hope your daughter had a lovely day, also your Granddaughter, what a wonderful present that was for everyone. See you very soon....Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again