Tuesday 19 May 2009

This & That for Today

Today I am cutting fabric for my hotpads (potholders) for a swap I have to do 2 for each person I have & I have 2 people to do for so 4 to do in all.
I am hoping to sew them tomorrow as I do find cutting is backaching so have to pace myself.

On a different note a friend I went to school with & haven't seen for well over 20 years, we have been in contact for the last few years but not met up well she plus some other girls I went to school with are meeting up on Saturday for a meal & so I will be travelling down for that it should be good fun & there a lot to catch up on as it 40 years this year since we left school so not seen some since then.

2 comments:

  1. Risking the computer Janice, hope you had a lovely meeting with your friend. lol Jan x
    Ive not forgotten you but this b thing keeps shutting down as and when it wishes.
    COME ON IT MAN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan
    Yes had a great time, really enjoyed myself.
    Hope you soon get the computer sorted
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again