Saturday 30 May 2009

Ordered a New Sewing Machine

I have ordered a new sewing machine today it is a Brother BM2600 you can see it at this link http://www.sewingmachinediscount.co.uk/-telesale-now-on/brother/bm2600/125-c0-v0.htm

I am getting a free carrying bag with it & I also ordered a quarter inch seam foot so I am set for my quilting group this is the one I went to for the first time earlier this month, my DH is giving me half the money so it not so expensive as if I had to pay for it all

I do have a sewing machine which you can see at this link http://www.sewingmachinediscount.co.uk/saturday-sale/silver-viscount/9500e/108-c62-v0.htm

But being it a more expensive machine I don't want to be transporting it around just in case it gets damage.

I been working on some hotpads/potholders & just have to finish the binding tomorrow for them to be done then I can get them in to the mail early next week as they are for a swap i am involved in I have to Mid July to post but sooner the better.

We are having a lovely spell of nice sunny warm weather here in the UK which is nice more like a summer's day lets hope we get a good summer this year.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice,
    that looks a really neat little machine, perfect for you at the class. Well done on a great bargain there. Look forward to seeing it in the flesh very soon. lol Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jan
    Yes am pleased, the sales guy did say he thought that Brother was better said i wouldn't want the others after having this so we see i really didn't want to spend as much as i have but it has features that i really could do with such as top loading & neeedle threader so am please especially as i will be able to have it serviced each year for nothing.
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again