Saturday 16 May 2009

Went to Quilting Group


I have had a wonderful day, went off to a quilting group where a lady I had been partner with in a swap on a blog invited me as it not too far away well got to the road okay but drove past it went up so far & then knew I had gone too far any found in on the way back.
There met a lovely lady & I wanted to surprise her & give her the swap which due date by July but I thought I do it early.
I had been told I didn't need to bring anything she would supply it as I was her guest, in the morning we did Cathedral window that was fun, not as easy as she made it sound plus I was using her sewing machine so with strange machine didn't do too bad.
Then in the afternoon did Wonky Star again was fun & I think with a bit of practice could be good as you can see from the photos of my work what sort of results I got

The lady who is Janet she will be putting photos on her blog later today so from tomorrow you should be able to see them here her blog http://jansmusing.blogspot.com/

You see how the blocks ect should look lol, I really learnt a lot & will be going again the group meets once a month so that nice & will give me somewhere to go & learn more Thanks Janet

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janice, I am so pleased you enjoyed yourself and that you are going to come again, it was a pleasure having you there, and great to meet you. And OH BOY, my FRIENDS swap things you gave me. I am overwhelmed. Thank you so much lol jan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again