Thursday 23 July 2009

Friendship Awards


I was so pleased & surprised I was awarded this Friendship Award by Micki who I have got to know & now we are also Diet Friends, so now I will be passing on awards not all the winners have blogs.

The idea for this Micki got from GoldenAngelsworks you can read about it at the site if you click on the name also if you want to know more about the people I have given awards to,
Thanks again Micki for giving me my Award & letting me know & give out awards to people I feel that has help & or changed my life in some way

My first one must got to Lynnette who I got to know after buying some squares from her off ebay she has since got a online fabric shop, if it wasn't for her encouragement I may never got in to quilting you have a lot to answer for lol

Next will be Jan as she invited me to her quilting group & I now go there & am learning more & hope to continue, also for all the work she does for the soldier's quilts.

Then there is Ros i am getting to know here as the days & weeks are passing.

Khris is next it was a swap on her blog that got Jan & me to meet as we don't live too far from each other

Now the next person is Barbara she is the listmom on a dishcloth group I belong to & have done for many years since December 2000 she has been a good friend.

The last person but not least is someone I consider a sort of cousin, & that is Lesley, my Nan's sister married one of her ancestors so we sort of cousins by marriage, we have got to know each other since finding the link between the families & I am so happy about that

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Janice..thats sweet of you to think of me....I always struggle with awards though...I never know who to pass them onto as there are always so many people I want to nominate...hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice,
    How lovely! Thank you so much for your kindness! God bless you, Ros

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice,
    I am totally gobsmacked. Thank you so much for the award. That has cheered me up as you know I have been a bit down of late. How exciting, I shall have to view all my blogs and see who to pass it on to now. Thanks again, lol Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your award, you so sweet and I love all your comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again