Sunday 1 November 2009

Come and meet November Your Novermber Angel

Here is your guardian angel for the month of November May she guard over you.

I hope that this will be a good month for you & that while the nights draw in & winter comes you can be warm in Love


~Come and meet November~

An angel so sublime


Her joy a special treasure


In evergreens she finds


Watching oh so carefully


Each special tree will be


A compliment to nature


Dressed as Christmas tree


She touches every branch


To give the tree new life


An angel from the heavens


She casts a special light


Makes the limbs so supple


Fragrance so divine


This angel of the evergreens


A gift for special time


On Christmas she will enter


Your heart will feel her love


A most devoted treasure


A heart of peace above


Beauty she enshrines


With each majestic tree


Filled up with your memories


A special heart you see


November's sweetest gift of peace


A tree of perfect art


As snow falls down upon the earth


It nourishes your heart.~

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I think I will enjoy having her around--she is quite beautiful! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Janice, such a lovely verse thank you for sharing the November Angel...Warm Regards Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy november to you too Janice! I love your angels.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again