Sunday 15 November 2009

A Christmas Gift Challenge End of Wk 10

Well the end of Wk 10 9th Nov - 15th Nov & I managed to do 3 Pot Holders/Hot Pads & a Pair of Regia Cotton Socks the colour of these are more a airforce blue but it don't show them up well in the photo
I have to get some swaps put together for posting this coming week & am not sure how much sewing I will get done but will be starting another pair of socks but these will be done in 6 ply as most of the socks I been doing have used 4 ply.
I may have done a pair of socks I have not shown it was a navy pair of  Regia Silky so but I lost track of when I finished them so have not counted them in my tally
How are you all doing on your Christmas Gifts or even Thanksgiving if you celebrate that, have you seen the days left to Christmas it only 39 days left as I write this so may even less when you read it.
Well I hope you like the Pot Holders it my attempt at doing Applique which I rather like doing hardest part is finding a nice easy picture that I want to do as much as some look really nice if they have lots of different colours in at present I like a picture that is one or two colours or if there is more it not all on the same part.

9 comments:

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again