Tuesday 6 July 2010

Tutorial using YouTube

I haven't as yet loaded my camera on to the computer so I thought I would share a tutorial with you it not mine if you click on the link  TUTORIAL  l  it will take you to YouTube where you can see a quick table runner
If you look at the side (you may have to subscribe) it gives more tutorials, I found this after  ROBIN   sent me a link to a different tutorial on Pinwheels which I really want to try if you click on   PINWHEEL  you will see it I am very impressed so thank you Robin if you click on her name above you will go to her blog.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun and quick table runner. Looks like a great gift idea. I love watching the Missouri Quilt videos. There are so many fun quilt ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the worlds most easy way to get triangles! No more fumbling around trying to fit two triangles together..
    Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again