Friday 30 July 2010

6 Ply Socks Finished

I just finished a pair of socks using 6 ply Regia yarn this was sent to me in a swap I was involved in last year so it nice to use it.
Most socks I do use 4 ply but I do have some 6 ply & find that they knit up quite quickly
I am not sure if I will keep these or put them in to my Gift Stash that I need to start again well it won't be long to Christmas & if I don't start getting some gifts done they won't be done or it will be such a mad rush & I have to allow for things that happen to delay getting things done.
I have been reading which means no knitting so now I have started to just read for a little while in bed before I go to sleep if I feel up to it so I can then knit in the evenings while watching TV that how comes I have done the socks
6 Ply Socks

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty socks. And you're right about starting to get ready for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your socks and getting ready for Christmas is a good idea!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous colour. As for Christmas, it's racing towards us now, so I've started a Christmas Quiltalong on my blog which you might be interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice socks. I love knitting in front of the TV :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again