Sunday 19 April 2009

Seeded Heart & Seeded Cloth


Here is a couple of cloths I have done, the top is called Seeded Heart Cloth & the lower one is just one I made up doing seed stitch here in the UK we call this Moss stitch all I did was cast on 38 stitches knitted 4 rows all knit then K3 next 32 stitches k1 p1 last 3 stitches knit then you continue doing the first 3 & the last 3 stitches knit & the rest you knit the purl stitch & purl the knit stitch that all the pattern continue to length you do 4 rows knit then cast off I used 5mm needles as that was what the pattern called for in the Seeded Heart cloth & I was just using the last part of the ball of cotton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again