Monday 13 April 2009

Log Cabin Top


I been working on a log cabin quilt the pictures are of it the one below is the top from a bit of a distance so you see the border & the other is a more close up one.
All these blocks are from a swap i was in so I didn't do the these block the ones I did was sent to people who sent to me when I was drawn the swap was run on my quilting group which is at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/QuiltingForAll/

I hope to pin the backing, Wadding & top together shortly if I feel up to it then I have to rest again while i do love quilting I do find that I am in a lot of pain especially if I do a lot in one go still the finish quilt I hope will be worth it

2 comments:

  1. The sashing and border bring it all together, looks great. What are you using as backing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of this group Janice, are they taking on new people?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again