Monday 20 April 2009

Lottery Blocks

Hi All
Thought you all may like to know I didn't win the lottery block a Lady in Australia Linda won it so will be posting my blocks to her she will have a total of 53 blocks so a nice lot to make 1 or 2 projects Congratulations Linda I know she reads this & has a blog herself.
I did manage to knit another seeded heart cloth yesterday evening did that in a solid/plain colour & it does make a difference.
I am hoping to work on the quilt so I can get it finished in the next couple of days so I guess rather than posting I better start sewing have a good day everyone

2 comments:

  1. Yes, amazing surprise to come home to after two days away! Looking forward to receiving your lovely blocks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounded like a fun thing to be in, I must look out for these new ideas. Getting left behind.....hoho....Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again