Monday 8 September 2008

Knitted Prayer Shawl

Well I finished the Knitted Prayer Shawl for my mum, I was using the remainder of the Aran yarn I used in my Aran Sweater, so I ran out of yarn to be able to put the pockets on, if my mum likes it I & would like another I will do one with pockets, for those who wish to see the shawl with the pockets you can see it at the site I bought the pattern from which is at the link below
http://www.e-patternscentral.com/detail.html?prod_id=4248&cat_id=3
I will be taking this to my mum at the week-end, I now have to think what to start next I not made up my mind yet, so it may be a small item such as dishcloths, or socks (not that i am any good at doing them lol) or a larger item such as another Aran Sweater or Cardigan just thinking about it for the present

2 comments:

  1. Janice,
    This is awesome; you do amazing work. I love prawer shawls and know your Mum will love it with or without pockets!! Winter is headed this way early and I have tons to get done before it hits!(as usual)!!LOL!! God's blessings on you friend. Lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Janice...gosh you are getting lots done...wish I could whip things up like you do. Love it. Hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again