Sunday 21 September 2008

Project Finished

Well I did finish the 2ND sock the other day, but my mum has gone in to hospital again so not had much time on the computer to post, I have also finished a cross between a dishcloth & a towel it just going to be used as a cover for DH PlayStation I used two oddballs of yarn a plain black which i did the rib in garter stitch then I changed to a variegated yarn which is black, grey & white & i did the body in that before changing back to the black the pattern of the body a free pattern i got off http://traciknits.blogspot.com/2008/05/basket-rib-hand-towel-free-pattern.html it was more a use up project than anything that I was going to use as a towel I do like the pattern & hope to do more of these out of some nice yarn, the yarn I used is fine for what i wanted it for but wouldn't really like it for a dishcloth or a towel, i may have used it for a mat for the tea tray it too dark for my taste but fine for things like a cover or tea tray.
I hope to start a new project later today not sure what as yet you know in my next post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again