Sunday 1 May 2011

Angel Of May

Today is May Day wishing you all a wonderful month full of love laughter & happiness with all the joys of Spring
Angel Of May
 
~The angel of all motherhood
She kisses child each night
Wraps a child in special wings
Holds all children tight

She is a perfect answer to
A Mother's special prayer
Forever she is constantly
Hovering somewhere

A treasured gift this angel is
She'll always do her part
Protect each gift that you receive
That lives inside your heart

A gift from God He sent her here
To hold your child so close
The precious gift a child to love
A most angelic host

So say a prayer to her each night
Forever she'll be near
A Guardian to every child
Each one her heart will wear~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again