Sunday, 3 October 2010

Socks Finished

It been a funny week what with me not being great with the vertigo, I have stopped taking the tablets for it now & will see how I do without them well need to know if it cleared up off medications & not just while I am on medication for it.
I have finished a pair of socks these are for a order in the UK I used the Online Make the Emotion Colour range this is from the 1st of the 3 different colour ranges in the emotion colour as there is emotion II, & III each having 8 different colours in their range it made from 50% merino wool, 25% bamboo & 25% Polyamide the same make up is in all of the Emotion colour ranges.
Well below is the socks I finished, I will taking a break to start a couple of books I want to read so won't be starting anything new for a few days or a week depends on how much reading time I can get in.
Emotion Colour Range a 4 Ply yarn
 

3 comments:

luv2quilt2 said...

They look great, as your work always does!

Tonya said...

i just love these socks.....it's starting to get cold here and oh how warm my tooties would be......

QuiltSue said...

I hope you are feeling OK off the medication and enjoy your books.