Tuesday 18 September 2012

Books & Knitting

I haven't been doing much sewing of late not that I not been looking & having ideas

I am in a couple of Christmas Swaps so ideas been rattling around in my head (well just shows how empty it really is lol) 

I got a new book come that i got from Amazon you can look inside here

Pot Holders, Pinchers and More: 20 Colorful Designs to Brighten Your Kitchen 

I also got this e-book from e-pattern Central you can see further images the above


Sewing Season's Greetings 

I have also knitted a pair of socks the socks are done in yarn from Knit Picks the yarn is  felici  yarn I have used Rainbow for this pair doing a Waffle pair of socks

 

1 comment:

  1. I love the new socks. I'm sure you're going to have lots of great projects from those two books.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again