Saturday 1 September 2012

Angel for September

Here is an Angel for September for you All

Angel Of September 


~Waiting to hear call
To come from the sky
September's sweet angel
Is ready to fly
Bringing you peace and
Love on the way
Kissing you softly
As gently you pray
Asking for guidance
With eyes cast above
Looking to Jesus
To guide all with love
Wanting to be there
Close to your side
September's sweet angel
Your friend and your guide
Reach out to touch
The gentlest wings
Know that you're greeted
With love that will sing
High in the clouds
So peaceful and fair
September's sweet angel
A beauty so rare
Soar to the heavens
With peace of a dove
A most special gift
From God in His Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again