Sunday 1 April 2012

Happy April

Happy April, I am hoping that April will be a better month as I been bad with a bout of Vertigo again so not been up to much


I do have the flannel lap quilt nearly done I have to quilt that, I also did a block for a swap which is Teacup/Pot one I also am waiting on a book which will help me with doing this as I have to do 1 block a month using either teacup or teapot 
I put a little button on the lid to make it look more finished, the book is Teapots 2 to Applique





So am looking forward to receiving this book in the mail.


Here is a  LINK  to a card for you all it will only be available for a time during April  


You all have a wonderful April & Easter

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter, Janice. I love your block and look forward to seeing the others you will be making.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again