Friday 3 June 2011

Books I Got

I had ordered some books & 2 have arrived, the first one is The Best of Fons & Porter Table Top Quilts
The 2nd one is Scrap-Basket Surprise 
I have taken some photos of the & content I think you will agree with the FP one is great I especially like the round one that like a Dresden plate I don't have a round table or somewhere I could put this but it one that may be worth adpating what do you think, I also really like the Teapot & Cup one may do some of the applique in to pot holders think a teapot one would be nice



 

4 comments:

  1. New quilting books are so much fun. Love that quilt or table runner with the teapots. Is that in the book? Nice blog. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the round one too, but there's way too much applique in it for me to try.

    As for Scrap Basket Surprises, well I have almost every quilt in there, but used the blocks to make table runners instead of quilts in some cases. Her second book, Scrap Basket Sensations is also wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Janice, thank you for the eye candy with your two books...love the Dresden plate topper.....Warm Regards, Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the Dresden too...very cute!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again