Wednesday 1 June 2011

Angel Of June

Here we are another new month today not only is the beginning of a new month but my DH's birthday so wishing him a very happy birthday, along wishing you all a wonderful month.

Angel Of June
~Angel of June
Precious in sky
Sending a promise of
Love from on high
Bringing to earth
Warmth from above
Showing how easy
To learn how to love
Sitting in silence
Watching in blue
Seeing all beauty
In summer's sweet hues
Breath from the sky
Sweet as the mist
With every dew drop
A heart never missed
Love in the air
Hearts in her care
Tenderly watching to
Guard all down here
Angel of June
Sends special tune
Winds in the mist
Harmonious bliss
Summer is scented

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again