Tuesday, 16 November 2010

Single Pinwheel Quilt

I have finished the single quilt I been working on I am certainly no David Bailey as I don't take great photos well the camera while a good one is old must be about 10 years old but still going strong so no new one needed.
Anyway I taken 2 photos one so you can see it in full & the other a bit closer, the other problem I have for taking photos is where to put them to take it this is done on the floor in my sitting room
I have used mostly Civil War Repo fabric with a bit of Thimbleberries for the cream 
I done stitch in the ditch or diagonal stitch on it 

Pinwheel Quilt
Pinwheel Quilt

6 comments:

luv2quilt2 said...

Isn't it great to have it finished? Looks good!

QuiltSue said...

That's great. I love the colours. What size is it?

Robin (rsislandcrafts) said...

Looks great! I have the same problem with taking pictures. I never know where or how to hang the quilts to get good pictures.

Micki said...

I love Civil War Fabrics! It is very pretty!
Micki

bluebird-lyn said...

Hello Janice, love the repro colours you have chosen...A Pinwheel Quilt is on my to do list...grin...Hugs Lyn

jan said...

Great job Janice