Saturday 1 May 2010

May's Angel

Here is your angel for May I hope that she will put a spring in your step & may you be filled with Happiness as she guards over you through out the month on May

Angel Of May

~The angel of all motherhood

She kisses child each night

Wraps a child in special wings

Holds all children tight

She is a perfect answer to

A Mother's special prayer

Forever she is constantly

Hovering somewhere

A treasured gift this angel is

She'll always do her part

Protect each gift that you receive

That lives inside your heart

A gift from God He sent her here

To hold your child so close

The precious gift a child to love

A most angelic host

So say a prayer to her each night

Forever she'll be near

A Guardian to every child

Each one her heart will wear~

1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again