Friday 19 March 2010

1930s Fabric

Well my FQs arrived they came in two packages 25 in each so a total of 50 FQs these are the ones I bought off ebay below is the photo of them
As you see they are 1930s not sure what it is but I suddenly gone for this style I still love my Thimbleberries & of course have other taste but these are really nice there one or two I am not so keen on but will possible work well with the others now I just have to come up with a good project or two for them lol
I had a rest from knitting last night & no sewing yesterday either it was a rest day for sure in the craft department but well after going shopping I guess that wasn't a bad thing need to recharge my batteries lol

9 comments:

  1. I love your fabrics. I have a few 30s fabrics, but want a whole lot more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too really like those. Have you seen the 1930 Helly Betty repro line from Moda. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I didn't think I would care for the 30's fabric but now I am in love with the style :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are my favourite. You got a good selection Janice. Did you have to pay duty?
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always loved 30's fabrics.
    Lovely ones!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are my favourite. You got a good selection...beautiful choice Janice.
    You can make so many different patterns with these fabrics..
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful fabrics. Makes me realise I really should look on ebay when I "need" more fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats a nice group of 30s fabrics you got :O)... will be fun to make something from those!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh I love all your fat quarters Janice....cant wait to see what you do with them...hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again