Monday 11 January 2010

Table Runner Challenge


As I said a post my online quilting group I have done a Table Runner Challenge we now have to 10th March to do the pattern, which we can change a bit I will as I will want it to be bigger
Now if you would like a copy of this table runner then   click here   to go to the site & then scroll down to the pattern Bloomin where you can download it, this is in a pdf file
It will be interesting to see how different people do this & the fabrics they use so will be posting more as my group which is Q4A   We started this today so this gives us a nice length of time to choose or get fabrics before starting it 

6 comments:

  1. I love that pattern. I went to the site and found all kinds of things I like! This looks like it would be a good portable project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the link...I have saved it to peruse...Hugs Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Janice...I'm really into table runner at the moment, I will save the link, thank you Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design. It will be interesting to see the results of your group's work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you tell us more about your group please......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janice,
    I've downloaded the pattern, it will be fun to make. Thank you. Ros

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again