Monday, 11 January 2010

Table Runner Challenge


As I said a post my online quilting group I have done a Table Runner Challenge we now have to 10th March to do the pattern, which we can change a bit I will as I will want it to be bigger
Now if you would like a copy of this table runner then   click here   to go to the site & then scroll down to the pattern Bloomin where you can download it, this is in a pdf file
It will be interesting to see how different people do this & the fabrics they use so will be posting more as my group which is Q4A   We started this today so this gives us a nice length of time to choose or get fabrics before starting it 

6 comments:

luv2quilt2 said...

I love that pattern. I went to the site and found all kinds of things I like! This looks like it would be a good portable project.

bluebird-lyn said...

Thank you for the link...I have saved it to peruse...Hugs Lyn

Julia said...

I love it Janice...I'm really into table runner at the moment, I will save the link, thank you Julia ♥

QuiltSue said...

Lovely design. It will be interesting to see the results of your group's work.

jan said...

Can you tell us more about your group please......

Rosa-Munda said...

Hi Janice,
I've downloaded the pattern, it will be fun to make. Thank you. Ros