Saturday 15 November 2008

Aran Cardigan/Jacket so Far


I have finished the back & left front on the Aran Cardigan/Jacket that I am working on I should finish the right front & possible one sleeve today if I can knit & not have to do or go anywhere.

This is a toddlers set that I am doing it will have leggings to match something I can't say I remember doing before if I have it was when my children was small & the youngest is 32 lol the set also has a hat & mittens which can be done depending on how I feel & how long it takes will depend on if they get done

3 comments:

  1. You have done a beautiful job! I can wait to see the finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, you just might inspire me to try something other than socks. You do great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I THINK YOUR WORK IS WONDERFUL!! CAN YOU MAKE ME A SCARF. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again