Monday 21 May 2018

Consultant's Vist

I saw the Consultant which went well & as much as I would love to keep him as my consultant when he said he wishes to see me in 4 months I asked if i could be seen at the local hospital which he said he write to them so that I will be seen every 4 months for 2 years then every 6 months up to 5 years.

The lymph fluid has more or less stopped I have now done away with the dressings so am pleased about that.

I am slowly getting my strength back & am doing more but trying not to over doing it 

DH has been doing a lot outside to keep busy I think he just pleased that he can do something without thinking about me as I know he has been worried as the family

I have been doing some Genealogy & making connections & I did the DNA last year & that has been helping make connections, when I did it I didn't see how is was going to help but it will 

I hope to get back to crafts it will be knitting in the first order but later quilting, apart from me getting back to it I need to sort out my sewing area as we was going to move so we packed up a lot of stuff so as DH is decorating (When he can) need him to do our small room so I can start to unpack just want to do it now but we still have to order a carpet for the room so it will be a little while

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again