Wednesday 25 November 2015

Some Gifts I Have Given

As I had posted in Yesterday's Blog here is some gifts I did 

I did a cushion cover & put in the insert I used a pattern from Quilterscache the pattern is   Starflower  it very much like a Christmas Star Pattern on other sites or on Pinterest I put in Christmas Star Quilt Block & you can see some images of some  Here 

 I also did a Table Runner which is the Last Minute Table Runner you can find the Tutorial on   YouTube   there is variations of this as well I put in 10 minute table runner & came up with these  LINKS  ignore the first couple of ones on the list lol

So enough chatter here is the photos there is one of the cushion & two of the runner



















2 comments:

  1. ...and I am the lucky reciever of this beautiful work! Thank you so much Janice, as I said the hand made bits are the best and always my favourite gifts Hugs Lesley xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked them Lesley
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again