Tuesday 24 November 2015

Christmas is Coming

Christmas is coming & today we went to Milton Keynes which is a shopping centre/mall they had their Christmas bits out so took a few photos with my phone so not great shots









This is just a little taster of what was there at Christmas is the one time I wish for a small one that still believe in the magic of Christmas & all that goes with it 
 
Now days it all about sales & pushing the goods so it don't have to go in to the sales & a lot of people don't even think hand-made items is worth having they don't realise that it can be more expensive to do an hand-made item than just going out to buy something or give money 
 
I think making something for someone gives me a lovely feeling I am putting all my love & prayers in to it even if it don't always come out quite as I expected or wanted 
 
We soon be in to December & the final countdown to the Big Day I have been tempted to put up the Christmas tree for a week or so but that because I have been watching Christmas films 
 
I am knitting a pair of socks at present for DH  will possible do a few other small bits this side of the year as come the New Year I start my Gift Stash.
 
What this you may be asking well I try to do at least 1 gift each month be it knitted or quilted some months if I have worked on a large project for more than a month I may not get something done but then there be months where I do more than one item so it balances out 
 
May be you like to think about joining me I will share more towards the end of the year
 
I will also be sharing some gifts I done recently that I Haven't shown so keep tuning in 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Yes Janice the hand made gift are the best! I can testify to that :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again