Friday 31 January 2014

A New Year & Projects

Happy New Year a bit late but better than never lol

Well we went away to Scotland for a Coach holiday in December 19th-23 then on 24th went to our youngest son for Christmas got to see the other two children plus of course all the grandchildren

I am not too bad have to go for my MRI on 17th then on 26th for the results this is at the John Radcliffe hospital in Oxford for my Menginoma ( Brain Tumour) if no change then should be no treatment but we see when i go for the results anyway that enough said about that

I got a order for a pair of socks from my friend Janet which i done 



I also worked on a quilt for my friend for her 60th Birthday next week below is the quilt





I went to my sister in law's 60th birthday last week  25th & here is a nice photo of me & my brother Patrick taken at the party

3 comments:

  1. Lovely quilt, and I too went to my sister in laws 60th Birthday recently.
    Your socks look so warm and snuggly. I still have to make even one pair of socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you missed out the "Good Looking" bit when you mentioned your brother Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love my socks, how come I missed this post??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again