Thursday, 14 June 2012

FMQ Table Runners

I done a couple of table runners I done I used a early birthday present from DH he got me a new camera so as I have just finished these I could try out the camera


These are before I had a FMQ lesson from my friend Jan who has a blog which you can find   Here   I did one of the runners doing a pattern with the other more meandering


The other news is I got myself a Laptop so in the future I will hook it up to the TV so when I want to watch a Video from the net I be able to see it on the big screen 


Well here are the runners I used some BoM that I had I took photos of them plus a closer look at the FMQ


  



2 comments:

luv2quilt2 said...

Very pretty! I see you've finished your Sunbonnet Sue quilt also.

jan said...

Well done Janice, keep practicing you are doing great.
jan
see you in the morning.