Saturday 12 March 2011

Socks & Quilting

Here is socks I finished 2 pairs of socks which was for an order
I used ONline Yarn the 1st pair which is the blue ones I used Spot-Colour Range & these are for a ladies US 5/ UK 2.5 
The 2nd pair which is the grey/black ones I used Canadian-Colour Range & these are for a Man US 10/ UK 9.5
I have spent the last of my Christmas money I had & have ordered some Quilt in a Day DVDs these are to go along with the books I already have they are Egg Money Quilts, Quilts Through the Seasons, & Underground Railroad Sampler, I also got the book Flying Geese to go with a DVD I already had so getting a nice collection of Books & DVDs to learn & work by

Spot-Colour 1230
Canadian-Colour 1290






2 comments:

  1. Great socks, and some wonderful books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you found some wonderful books. Your socks always look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again