Thursday 3 December 2009

Applique Table Topper

Well I have finished the Applique Quilt/Table Topper I been working on This will also be my item for the Gift Challenge this week
The top photo is of course the right side with the bottom one showing the reverse side & how I quilted it, i used Batik Watercolour for the Red, Green & Blue with the background colour & backing fabric done in Thimbleberries fabric if you like to see the pattern click   Here   & then go to Back to Grannys & you will see it


8 comments:

  1. I love it! You've finished it up just beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...what a beautiful quilt and the quilting is so good. What is now up next on your list of quilts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely quilt! Which machine did you do the machine quilting on?
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely and the quilting is beautiful. You will enjoy it this Christmas..
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great, and the quilting is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful! You should be so pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I must have missed this one earlier, but it turned out beautiful. The quilting is very nice too. You've done such a good job Janice!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I must have missed this one earlier, but have to say that it turned out beautifully. The quilting is very nice also. You've done a really good job on this one Janice.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again