Thursday 5 February 2009

Snow in Burton Latimer

We have had a good lot of snow we had snow on Sunday that disappeared with more Snow Monday in to Tuesday that was a fair amount then overnight we have had this lot they say we may get more.
Seems no buses are running around here being a village they have the small buses the big double Decker one that comes has to come down a road that the police have closed lorries have become stuck.
It funny but i remember when i was a kid it could be much worst than this & i my school never closed yet now they close & everything seems to come to a stop i guess the modern generation are as tough as we & my parents generations were also we got snow most winters now this is the first for a while they say it the worst for 20 years

1 comment:

  1. Well, I have already commented on your lovely cold weather but I just wanted to say to you that it is a lovely picture that you have on your blog of yourself and your Mum. Cherish your memories. Regards, Nessie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again