Friday 4 July 2008

Happy Independence Day

Happy Independence Day to all who celebrate it, as I am a Brit & in the UK may be we should celebrate losing you lol
I hope to finish the back of the Aran sweater today if so it would have taken a week to do the back I hope then to have at least the rib done on the front done as well by tonight.
our weather is not too bad today with it being a sunny start but then it rain for the next four days if the forecasters have it right, as well that I don't have any plans for the week-end.
I am doing some of the boring stuff first thing this morning laundry, vacuum, sorting out something for dinner this evening then it will be leg up & knit, I am not sure what it is but back of leg is hurting like I have over stretched or something.
I am getting a couple of dishcloth knitting books so I can do some dishcloths I do use the cotton such as Sugar'N'Creme that is available in America I belong to a group & have been lucky enough that when I done swaps that I have had some sent to me so while I can't get it here in the UK & I can't just go in to the shops like they do in the USA to pick my colours I do have some lovely colours, I guess now it back to boring old housework have a good day

1 comment:

  1. gee I sure hope your leg is ok....hope to see a pic of the sweater when you have finished,anyways just thought I'd write something so you knew someone was reading your blog,
    cheers Vickie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again