Monday 24 September 2018

I'm Back to Crafts

Well it has been a while since posting again i had to see the nurse to get the abscess packed every day for 2 months so been a long haul, on the good news side I had my 1st cancer check up & all was good there see them again in 3 months 

I have started to do some knitting & quilting i have done 3 mug rugs which is for the 2 nurses who looked after me plus a receptionist at my GP surgery 


I have also knitted some socks for me i used Linie 2 Silk colour 112



I have also bought some yarn it is Supersocke 4 fach Merino extrafein colour (2220-2225)  looking from left to right except the grey on the right which is 2220 & am knitting a pair of socks for my DH


I have also cut fabric for a flannel quilt which I have been wanting to do as I got the fabric about 2 or more years ago it is Primitive Gathering for Moda Wool & Needles III



They have now got Wool & Needles VI which is very similar as you can see



I hope that I will do better with my posts




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again