Tuesday 21 March 2017

Chevron Quilt

I have been working on a Chevron Quilt for a while most of the time or at least since before Christmas it just sat with no work being done on it

I had some jewel tone layer cake size squares (10 inches) so cut black to match then I sewn them together to cut diagonal to make half colour half black square

I then made them in to the chevron pattern, I used my walking foot to do the stitching on the colour part of the chevron then i did FMQ for the black borders i used a variegated thread I have used a Black flannel for the backing I still just have to add the black binding to finish the quilt






















 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy! Those jewels look great with the black.

    from 'neath the gray skies of VT,
    the Vermonster

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work as usual. Love the pop of the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again