Friday 18 September 2015

Aran Sweater

I have done the Aran Sweater that I started on 24th August finished yesterday 17th September the colour is called Meadow & is by Stylecraft I used 7 x 100 grams the pattern calls for 8 I actually bought 10 balls so have 3 balls left
I had bought 10 balls of two other colours which are Raspberry & Pomegranate you can see all the colours 

here  

I used Pattern Tivoli 2036 this pattern is also known by other makers it does the pattern in Double Knit, Aran & Chunky Yarns it does do a twisted rib but I did just 1x1 rib 



Here is my sweater 
 

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous sweater .. great aran stitches and fab color, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again