Monday 21 July 2014

Sewing Cabinet & Birthday

 Well I just had 60th birthday on 17th it been a good birthday had some lovely flowers from my Grandchildren then from my daughter & son a Amazon Gift Voucher so i have ordered some quilting books plus got a book on the kindle & still have plenty left

Flowers from my Grandchildren

Went up to my DD for the week-end was going to have a BBQ but weather was bad so it was a Buffet style inside

I had some money from DH plus some lovely gifts from friends so I done very well all in all

I decided a month ago I would order a Horn Cub Plus Sewing Cabinet to treat myself for my birthday here is some photos of it, arrived on my birthday as well

Door Closed

Door Open

Door & Flap open



Open with Machine in Flat Bed position  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again