Saturday 23 April 2011

Happy Easter

A Very Happy Easter to you all, check out these couple of YouTube videos the first is a beautiful song On My Father's Side the 2nd one is The Power of Words will make you think.
I been working on the pinwheel quilt & have managed to get most of it done even the quilting even if it is only stitch in the ditch
I think I could do with having a nice win fall so I could get a new sewing mahcine which has a deep throat as I am finding that trying to do quilting on a standard machine is hard still I haven't so have to manage with what I have lol
I also done a pair of socks which I used my usual ONline yarn this one is Fancy Colour Range one I haven't used before it colour 1348 
Fancy Colour Range
 
Fancy Colour Range 1348

2 comments:

  1. Hello Janice, love your socks....Happy Easter to you Janice...hugs lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! I love the color of the new socks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again