Thursday 31 May 2018

Am I Mad or What

Am I Mad or What you may ask what am I talking about well I am selling some of my yarn on eBay such as Aran, Chunky & Super Chunky yarn as I need to decrease my yarn stash 

So what do I do I order some yarn okay it is 4ply Sock Yarn but in my defence I will be selling some of the dark sock yarn that my Hubby won't wear if I knitted him some in that yarn so what I have ordered is bright ones which I love & can knit socks for me or even as gifts for people I know will like them

Hubby has put some brackets in the shed to make some shelves up as I need room to get some of my stash of fabric in to the shed as need to to get some out of the bungalow, it so the bungalow is not so cluttered we are in the process of turning the small room in to a bedroom we have a new carpet being fitted in a few weeks we then can either get a sofa that turns in to a bed or a proper bed for the room.

I have taken out the table I had in my bedroom so will only have my horn cabinet in there so it don't look so cluttered & more like a bedroom lol

I am itching to do some sewing but still not up to it plus until the work is done I couldn't even if I wanted to but hope to within the next month or so, watch this space for more new on that

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my post Please remember if you are no reply or I don't have a your e-mail add I can not comment on what you say. I hope you have like my Blog and Will visit again